First Step. Let’s get you Pre-Approved.
Getting you preapproved with a mortgage broker or bank doesn’t guarantee a loan approval, but it shows sellers that you have your stuff in order and that puts you in a stronger negotiating position.
Buying a home will be easier if the financing end of things start off on the right foot. When you work with any of my preferred lenders, you’ll have a one-stop shop for preapproval and securing your loan – at the best possible terms.
Get in touch with someone today and start the preapproval process.
The list below shows you what to gather for the lender:
- Employer information for the last 2 years including employer name(s), address(es), phone numbers
- W-2 forms for all jobs in the last 2 years
- Most recent 30 days of pay stubs, including year-to-date earnings
- Signed personal tax returns or the last 2 years with all schedules
- Most recent 2 months bank statements for all accounts – all pages
- Most recent financial statements or any stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, 401(k)s, etc.
- Picture identification (driver’s license, state ID, etc.)